Thursday, May 6, 2010

1st post & purpose of my blog

I have finally taken the plunge and decided to start blogging.  I have enjoyed reading other coaches blogs and think that those that have ideas should share them (Especially in coaching).  There are no secrets in this business, and with an abundance of information out there,I wanted a place I could store it and share it with others. 

Some things about my blog to know: Down at the bottom I will have a TOP BOOK LIST... This will have a list of some of my favorite books that I have read and enjoyed. I will try to have an abundance of clinic notes, articles, and personal thoughts. I also have





If there is something in my blog that you wold like to talk more about or question please email at kyle.brown@snc.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment