- The Most important people are your players
- Be More prepare each time you see your players
- Good people make a good product; bad people make a bad produt
- Have a defensive philosophy and dont waiver from it. "This is what we are!"
- When things are going good, you never know how close they are to going bad. And vice versa
- If you are a head coach, get a good staff.
- If you are an assistant coach, be a good assistant
- respect this business or it will bite you in the ass
- Realize what type of player each of your players is. 3types
- 30% will not compete no matter what
- 30% will kick your ass
- The remaining are somewhere in between. What you get out of them depends on how hard you push them.
10 hours ago